Faith Family Farm

Bloglovin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello my dear friends and readers!

I am NOT a computer techie person, and am struggling with changes I am making at the present time.  My dear daughter, Sarah, is trying to help me.

The way I understand it, Google Reader is going away in July and if you are following blogs through your Google account, come July, those blogs will disappear -- unless you have a Bloglovin account, which allows you to follow through their site.

If you still wish to follow me, and I would LOVE for you to, then click the above follow link, at the top, and...that's it.  I hope!

I didn't want to leave you with a boring post, so here are a few pics after the storm...love to see the lightning and hear the thunders roll, and the rain as it pounds on the windows and porches, but the beauty displayed after is unfathomable at times. 

                                   Enjoy God's beauty in the skies.




"He spread a cloud for a covering..."
Psalm 105:39a

"Then a cloud formed, overshadowing them, 
and a voice came out of the cloud, 
This is My beloved Son,
 listen to Him!"
Mark 9:7

"And after He had said these things,
He was lifted up while they were looking on,
and a cloud received Him out of their sight."
Acts 1:9

If you have any other input or help for this dear non-techie, please leave me a comment.  I will welcome any and all help.  I'm still trying to figure out how to put a "pin it" button on the posts so they can be pinned. 

Thanks for all your patience as this world continues to change, requiring some extra learning on my part.

Don't forget, I LOVE, love, love comments, and help, in sending my blog to others, who would benefit from what God has given me to say, and our daily farm life.  

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: