Faith Family Farm

A Day in Pictures

Be encouraged today, be grateful for simple things, love life.  Love. Just. This. Moment.  Love someone close to you and lift them in prayer, smile at a stranger, and be a blessing.























"Praise the Lord!
Praise, O servants of the Lord,
Praise the name of the Lord,
Blessed be the name of the Lord
From this time forth and forever.
From the rising of the sun to its setting
The name of the Lord is to be praised.
The Lord is high above all nations;
His glory is above the heavens.

Who is like the Lord our God,
Who is enthroned on high,
Who humbles Himself to behold
The things that are in heaven and in the earth?
He raises the poor from the dust
And lifts the needy from the ash heap,
To make them sit with princes,
With the princes of His people.
He makes the barren woman abide in the house
As a joyful mother of children.
Praise the Lord!
Psalm 113 

How did you encourage someone today?

Did you pray for a loved one?

Have you smiled more today?

Praise our God!


Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics, Ma =D Awesome one of the birdfeeder and branch - it turned out great!

You have released my secret to the public. Yes, I am the famous KoalaGirl! Beware my furry fury! O_o

Unknown said...

Thanks, my photographer daughter! Love you!
Oh, yes! The KoalaGirl! Too funny!

Always Experiencing Him,
Mom

Missy said...

I always enjoy seeing your pictures. And your wedding photo, wow you look so pretty!! I don't think you've aged at all. I'm trying to decide which daughter looks the most like you.
Hope we can visit soon!
Missy

Unknown said...

Thank you Missy, oh, thank you!
We always get the same response about which one looks like me, I'll let you think on that one. I just tell her, "I'm sorry."
Yes, we will get together soon!

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody