Faith Family Farm

My Strength

"I love You, O Lord, my strength."
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer,
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised."
Psalm 18:1-3a






"Make me know Your ways, O Lord;
Teach me Your paths.
Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5

Be encouraged today friend.  We trust in the One who is able to lead us through all our daily battles.  He is with you and will carry you through.  Lean on Him and trust His Name, the name of Jesus.   

Let me know how you find your strength to carry on and what Scriptures He speaks to you where you find comfort.

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: