Faith Family Farm

Fellowship with Friends

We were invited to some friends' home recently and had the most wonderful time of friendship, fellowship, and worship through song.  They are so wonderful, and we are ever grateful for their kindness.

The left side of the table must have been fitting for the "prayer" stance :) but I think Sammy is actually eating one of Sarah's Famous Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Jenny and Jamin took it on as well.  *grin* Those cookies disappeared very quickly with all the littles hands, who kept coming back and back, til they were all gone.  

This wonderful family has been blessed with 7 wonderful children, but no pics of the littles, sorry.  Thanks Parris family, for a great time!








"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord, O my soul!
I will praise the Lord while I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
Psalm 146:1-2

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Aww, your so sweet Mrs.Dake! We had an awesome time visiting with y'all!!!!!!!
I don't know what Dad was doing in that picture, but it looks like your right-he does look like he was *sneaking* a cookie (hahaha) - I know I did, Sarah's are sooo good!

We need to get together sometime soon!

-Morgan

Unknown said...

You are too sweet Morgan!
Sneaking, good choice of words, I like that :).
We did have a lovely time, and we will see you all here sometime shortly!

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody