Faith Family Farm

Blessed

"How blessed are those whose way is blameless, Who walk in the law of the Lord.
How blessed are those who observe His testimonies, Who seek Him with all their heart.
They also do no unrighteousness; They walk in His ways.
You have ordained Your precepts, That we should keep them diligently.
Oh that my ways may be established To keep Your statutes!
Then I shall not be ashamed When I look upon all Your commandments.
I shall give thanks to You with uprightness of heart, When I learn Your righteous judgments.
I shall keep Your statutes; Do not forsake me utterly!"     Psalm 119:1-8





O, how I seek Your will and Your way!  Your statutes and Your precepts!  And, oh! How I fail You often.  Don't let me miss the blessings You have for me.  I want to feel You pour them over me like water over a fall.  Help me keep Your law so I may have the joy of Your unending grace.

Still counting #934-945
waxing the van
deer in the distance
cousin on brink of death
comfort of my Savior
in his arms
his kiss
hot evening walks
hay for our horse
rain in the forecast
His words taped everywhere
memorization-hiding it in my heart
daughter home

Experiencing His Grace,
Jody

No comments: