Faith Family Farm

What are You Thankful For?

(Photo by Jenny Dake)

Life on the farm is nothing short of AMAZING!!!  Is it work?  Oh, yes, it is...more so for my parents still than us, as they still farm wholeheartedly.  
                              I would not take anything for my upbringing and my children's raising and teaching from the farm.  The life lessons instilled, from a baby in a playpen in the dairy barn, (which I don't remember :) ) to learning to work together and loving it, are invaluable.  
             Priceless...

Give thanks for where you are today as we enter this Thanks-Giving season; it is the reason for joy, True joy, from our God and Creator.

On the farm, and out of doors, you get to really see God's handiwork ALL around. 


"You are my God, and I give thanks to You;
You are my God, I extol You.
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
For His lovingkindness is everlasting."
Psalm 118:28-29

Do you live on a farm, in the city, America, other countries?

Where do you see Jesus at work today?

What are 3 things you are grateful for this day?

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: