Faith Family Farm

A Few Warm Days

"The Lord reigns, let the earth rejoice."
Psalm 97:1a

A few weeks ago we had beautiful, warm days, with lots of sunshine, and cool breezes.  It was simply lovely.  We opened out windows to air out our stuffy, germ-filled house, to let the wonderful, fresh, fresh, fresh, air in.  Oh, so lovely!  Yes, out comes the Claritin, but whatever it takes :).


Napping in the warm sunshine, feels so good...

We took a walk in the woods behind our house, and had a wonderful time just being outside together.  I do not like pics of me, but here you get one, I don't want our children to some day not know what their mom looked like, well, maybe I do, but not really :P  Yes, cut all my hair off and trying to lose some of that weight, ugh...enjoy the rest!



My dear hubby and me...

Yep, that's me!





My nieces and nephews had been over for a visit, and Jenny took them down to the creek in front of our house; they had a ball!  The water was still oh, so cold, but they loved it; Jenny did too!  She's the fun, crazy one, like her aunt, my sister!














Yay! For flipflop weather!  Love it!

Which season is your favorite?

Do you enjoy being outside?

What do you do when the weather gets warm?

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

1 comment:

Missy said...

So glad to see your picture and I love your hair. It's so pretty!! I'm the same way about my picture but one day I'll look back and wish I had more with the kids. This year on everyones birthday I want to do a Daddy/Mommy/Bday person photo!!

Such sweet times at the creek, I remember doing that when I was a kid, it was always fun. I think I need to let mine do a little more of that and have fun exploring!

See you soon, Missy