Faith Family Farm

Dry, Barren Desert

This has been a very dry summer in eastern Tennessee;  a dry summer for me, without writing out eucharisteo.  Finding and labeling eucharisteos, even the hard is good and I do it again.  He gives joy and leads me to His Word... what I am most grateful for. 
Our fields are brown and dry, as has been my heart; the cattle have been moved from pasture to pasture to keep from feeding hay; we will soon.  My heart has moved, seeking food from Him, and In Him He makes all things green and refreshes the thirsty soul.
He gives the clean, living water I long for, and am thankful to bask in its coolness.

Isaiah 45:8
"Drip down, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds pour down righteousness.
Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit,
And righteousness spring up with it.
I, the Lord, have created it."
"Revive me according to Your lovingkindness,
So that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth."
"O how I love Your law!
It is my meditation all the day."
Psalm 119:88, 97

Experiencing His Grace,
Jody

No comments: