Faith Family Farm

Fall is in the Air

Since my last blog was at the beginning of spring, I thought I would begin this one with the beginning of fall. I know it isn't here yet, but it is on its way! Our family is so ready for the season of fall, the colors, the coolness of the breezes, it is amazingly beautiful! I am ready for a new beginning and will explain more in upcoming posts, but for now, I am back and desire to be an encourager for you to come and dwell at His feet, along beside me.

"Indeed, while following the way of Your judgments, O Lord,
we have waited for You eagerly;
Your name, even Your memory,
is the desire of our souls."
Isaiah 26:8
More leading up to my 1000 gifts...
901 - 921
the hard - a marriage hurting
the hard - prayer for a critical heart
prayers for a merciful graceful heart
blessing of 3 godly daughters
blessing of 1 wonderful son
dancing to Him
praise to our God alone
glistening leaves in the wind
the precious Lamb of God
for loving me so
Your light on the boards
shadows of Your creation
late night walk in the dark shadows by flashlight
3 generations walking
father-in-law, son-in-law talking
discussions on a barn
stars out
late night breeze working cattle
Your grace

By His Grace,
Jody

No comments: