Faith Family Farm

Spring's Around the Corner!

As I write this, it is pouring rain down on us, but the past few days have been glorious!  We had been needing to see the sun, feel the warmth on our faces, and be reminded, spring is just around the corner!  God never allows us to get bored, and always knows just what we need! 

The kids have been wanting to get their hammocks out, and this was just the weather they've been waiting on.  

So, if you happened to drive by, which some did, you would've seen 4, yes, four, hammocks strung up across our creek!  What a sight!  It was perfect!  They took books, and bags, and enjoyed God's amazing creation on this beautiful afternoon!





The cousins stopped by and we gave them all a turn sitting with Sarah.  It was the easiest hammock I could help with.

I love this pic of all 4 across the creek!  We are so blessed to live where we do.  God has placed us right where He wants us, and we are very grateful for His provision.





So relaxing...Oh, the beauty of it all!  


Julia had cleaned off our table on the front porch from all the winter gunk that had gathered, and it was the perfect time to sit, read, study, and listen for God to speak through the view, the breeze, and most of all, His Word.




The joys and blessings of God are abundant, and I am ever thankful for all He does!  I cannot keep from counting His graces each and every day!  


"I have set the Lord continually before me;
Because He is at my right hand, 
I will not be shaken.

You will make known to me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
In Your right hand there are pleasures forever."
Psalm 16:8, 11

What did you do on these exceptionally gorgeous days?
Hike?  Work?  Gardening?  Simply enjoy God's beauty?

I'd love to hear!  Remember, to get these posts delivered to your email, just enter your email address on the right hand side of the blog and subscribe.  It's as simple, simple as that! :)

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: