Faith Family Farm

Ever Thankful



Ever so grateful!!!  Over at Dayspring they sell the "Ever Grateful" dishes.  They are beautiful, and a reminder to be thankful for simple blessings.  Some day I may have an entire set, for now, they are used as special reminders and service.  Sarah's freshly ground wheat chocolate chip cookies look simply amazing on the plate!  They taste even more ummm ummm delicious!

"I will give thanks to the Lord with all my heart;
I will tell of all Your wonders. 
I will be glad and exult in You;
I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."
Psalm 9:1-2

Still thankful 
1086 tree stands
1087 dad and son putting up stand
1088 walk in the woods
1089 joyful singing
1090 come thou fount of every blessing
1091 "sets the needy securely on high"
1092 "makes His families like a flock"
1093 "consider the lovingkindnesses of the Lord"
1094 trees waving through windows
1095 the Word of the Lord abides forever

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: