Faith Family Farm

More knitting

More and more knitting.  You now see plainly taken snapshots with camera or phone and no pretty backgrounds.  Sorry, just enjoy what the girls have been working on.  Remember, if you want to order something, you may contact them through the last post.  After all their Christmas orders, I finally got a scarf, the yellow one from the post before, and Julia is now working on gray fingerless gloves for me.  I stay cold, so I can't wait!
Pom pom scarves

BOFs (Balls of Fur)

Fingerless gloves

Frog Krayzee

Chapstick Cozies

U of AZ colors 
(scarf for uncle-music professor)

Different pattern scarf

Pixie Hat

Scarf and Toboggan
(fav color green for my nephew)

Forever grateful for you!
Blessings on you and your family!
Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: