Faith Family Farm

One Path

"Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me"
Isaiah 46:9


I pray you and your family had a 
Happy New Year!
Whether you made resolutions or not, remember the most important thing every day of the year.  
God is the One and Only true God!  
He is above all and over all!  
He is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!  
"Enter through the narrow gate; 
for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.
For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."
Matthew 7:13-14
Which path, or gate, will you choose?  The choice is yours.  Be one who finds life.  John 3:16 says, "whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."  Proverbs 8:17 says, "I love those who love me; and those who diligently seek me shall find me."  If you are in search of life, true life, turn to the One who gives abundant life.  The narrow path will not always be easy.  There will be trials, tribulations, all of which make us stronger and dependent on Jesus Christ, Himself.  Trust Him, search His Words, search His Truths, then listen and obey.  The blessings which come are overflowing.  Obedience should be an outpouring of our love, our desire for God, Jesus the One True Messiah.  As a woman, search God's Word for His will for your life.  You may be amazed at how far our world has fallen away from His plan, His design.
In upcoming posts I will be discussing some of those plans, for us as women, and how we are to obey those commands unconditionally.  
So thankful for each of you and I pray His will for your lives.

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: