Faith Family Farm

The Day of Love

The "Day of Love" is coming soon, otherwise known as 
"Valentine's Day." 
If you read the story, it is a bit sad, but you can make it a great day!
We Love all day, every day; 
Love a little extra on this day!
It's Fun!

(courtesy of DebbyS)

I LOVE hearts, and bright pink hearts are gorgeous!
Go prepare something a bit special!
Do something for the family, with the children,
THEN,
plan another special time for that special husband of yours!
Show that "respect" they so desire,
and Love that man!

If it is you and God, let us know what you did for another to show them HIS love!

Drop me a line and let me know what you plan to do to celebrate!

Some of us less creative people might like some special ideas!
You have 1 week and 1 day to plan!
Start now and make it special for those you love!

Go to Dayspring and check out their products to help with ideas of your own.

Some of ours are going out of town on that day, so we will be celebrating as a family BEFORE the 14th, but maybe the hubby and I will reread Song of Solomon...

"I found the one my heart loves."
Song of Solomon 3:4
Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: