Faith Family Farm

Encouragement for Moms

Moms, are you seeking help?  Encouragement?  Hope?  Someone to help guide you, someone who has been there before you?  I have had different people ask us for help and "what did we do?,"  and, "how did they turn out so well?"  Well, we are not completely on the other side, but with three graduates and our son having only one more year before he graduates and continues on, we are getting closer all the time.  I want to give you the encouragement I did not have, and searched for, went through depression for, and in the end, God and God alone brought me through.  Those years we leaned on Him for what to do, how to teach, how to disciple, how to discipline, how to love, how to encourage, and He brought us through and being the Ever Faithful God, He did as He promised, but only as we did as He commanded.

Our desire has been to glorify God, live for Him, obey what He asks of us and I will say, His blessings have overflowed in every area of our lives.  God's grace, as we were willing to listen and obey, has carried us into a relationship with Him and with each other, we would never have had otherwise.  He is good!  He is God!  My desire is to encourage you in this blessed endeavor of motherhood.

My guidance will be only what God has given me on this wonderful journey.  I pray you will join me in being faithful to the One who called us into the joyous time of motherhood.  Tell others and join us in this adventure.

Some topics we will discuss are respect, consistency, sarcasm, modesty, a gentle and quiet spirit, and purity.  I am looking forward to using what God has given me to help others.  I pray for each one who has the desire to be the godly mother our Father would have you to be.

Blessings to your family, and we will talk very soon.

My desire is Titus 2:3-5,
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, so that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored."  

I do not want to dishonor my Heavenly Father, so I take these commands very seriously, I pray you will too.

Our family last fall!  Loverly!  This is pretty funny, we never line up in order on purpose, but in most pictures, the kids are always in order of birth.  Just a tidbit of our family knowledge. *grin*

The super proud Mom and Dad!!!

My parents with the kids, well not really "kids;" it's just the easiest to say. 
Yes, lined up in order again!  Too funny!

My parents from whom I learned lots by example, (and they didn't have all the good books and resources we have available).  

So thankful to have you on this journey.  
"For I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am."
Philippians 4:11

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: