Faith Family Farm

Memorial Day

REMEMBER

Remember those who have fought for the Freedoms we have,
 and gave their lives for the belief of us living in a country blessed by our great God. 

Continue to bless us, Father...

"It is impossible to rightly govern a nation 
without God and the Bible."
General George Washington


"Greater love hath no man than this, 
that a man lay down his life for his friends."
John 15:13

"I believe with all my heart that standing up for America means standing up for the God who has so blessed our land. 
We need God's help to guide our nation through stormy seas. But we can't expect Him to protect America in a crisis if we just leave Him on the shelf in our day-to-day living."
Ronald Reagan

























This was a Memorial Day celebration we had a couple of years ago, we had a wonderful time with friends and family.  So sorry for the blurry pics, I am not good at motion pics, but had to include them as I loved seeing my mom and dad jumping and still playing volleyball as we did years and years ago.  Much fun was had by all!  

Tonight we are gathering at my parents house with my sister's family as well.  I pray your Memorial Day celebrations are as fun and memorable as ours is!

Don't forget!

"Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord."
Psalm 33:12

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: