Faith Family Farm

Indian Boundary

Here's the last pictures of our Indian Boundary trip.  If you missed the 1st, simply go here.  We had a wonderful time, walking, talking, laughing, being goofy, and all the while being surrounded by each other and God's own wonderful creation.  So amazing!  I'm always astounded when we are in the middle of it, love it!  Be thankful, always...

I 'snuck' a couple pics of dear hubby, and then some-body, aka, Jenny, got a couple of us, we have a good time too!  *wink,wink*  ENJOY!!!



























"I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit of destruction,
out of the miry clay,
And He set my feet upon a rock
making my footsteps firm.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear
And will trust in the Lord."
Psalm 40:1-3

Always Experiencing Him,
Jody

No comments: