Faith Family Farm

Wash Over Me

At times our thoughts go in a direction where they do not need to be. Where do they come from?
For out of the heart come evil thoughts...
Matthew 15:19
My heart? No. Not mine. I just read Your Word a little while earlier. But, there they are. As large and loud as a loudspeaker at a football game.
The Lord knows the thoughts of man,
that they are a mere breath.
Psalm 94:11
He knows MY thoughts! No! I don't want You Lord to know that. Or, do I? Yes. I do. Know my thoughts. Take them. Wash me.
We are destroying speculations and every thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.
2 Cor. 10:5
Captive, yes, every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Thank you, Lord. Take them and wash me.

'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,' declares the Lord. 
Isaiah 55:8
I so desire Your thoughts. I long for Your ways. Lead me. Wash me. Pour over me. Time and time again, I repent. I am drenched with Your forgiveness.
I ask.
You pour.
Until I ask again,
Amazingly His,
Jody

No comments: