Faith Family Farm

His workmanship

On my way to one thousand #58 the quietness of the night #59 for forgiveness #60 the washing away of all bitterness #61 the chance to begin again #62 I was created for His glory
"Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory
and honor and power; for You created all things, and
because of Your will they existed, and were created."
Rev. 4:11
"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for
good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we
would walk in them."
Eph. 2:10
#63 for being God's workmanship
Never have I thought myself pretty, but God says I was created in His image and I am His workmanship. When I begin to implode because of magazines and TV...I look nothing like those women, I am telling God He failed. How dare I tell the God of the universe, the Creator, the Almighty Maker, He did not fare well with who I am? I then ask forgiveness, for being made in His image is an honor and I ask again to be washed, to pour over me His love. And, once again, I receive. Forgiven.
#64 His cup of forgiveness never running out
#65 constantly being amazed with God's Word and learning anew

Amazingly His,
Jody

No comments: