Faith Family Farm

White Christmas!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know we did. =] We woke up to the first white Christmas our area has seen in over 40 years. As you can see, it was beautiful. Below, is a pic of the spring for which our farm is named.
Check out this pic. Isn't that cool? I've never seen the like.
This was taken from my grandparents' house.
Here, you can see the cabin and the dairy barn.
We built this little guy in the middle of the road. (We don't get much traffic.)
Can you tell his expression? Actually, it really just looks like we gagged him with a large rock. =D
Yonder, is an old, uninhabited cabin that has been there for as long as I can remember.
Beautiful. =] This road leads to our house, which is on the right just past the trees.*laughs* Looks like Ju got run over, though not by a reindeer I'm sure. =D
This reminds me of Narnia for some reason.
I like the snow on barb-wire, it's so pretty.
Here's our beautiful home!

I hope your Christmas season was blessed! Happy New Year!!!!!

-Sari

1 comment:

Ashlin said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures! I'm glad you all had a white Christmas. Love all the pics! =) Have a happy New Year! =]